1. If you let go of your babys hand he will, with out a doubt, walk on his own.
2. Getting a phone call that starts with, “YOU NEED TO GET HOME NOW! LOGAN IS BLEEDING SO MUCH!” is the worst way to end the worst day.
3. I am so blessed to have my family.
4. Tornado warnings are way scarier when you have a 10 month old.
5. The excitement you get when purchasing an adorable pair of rain boots for $10 (WHAT?!) and then being able to use them as you walk out of the store is unmatched.
6. Living each day with love to give and love to get is the only way to live your life.
7. The Steelers are awesome.
8. THE FREAKING GIANTS!!!!!!
9. Drool can inded stain the couch.
10. Logan really, really, and really loves his “bad dogdog” Napoleon… A LOT.
(yeah, he is w-a-l-k-i-n-g!!)
Please do not judge my parenting skills. Who are you anyway? My child will wear socks when I so choose to place them on his chubby little toes. My child will not sleep with a blanket until he stops shoving his face in the corner of the bed. My child does not need a raincoat for the mere 3 days a month it rains; thats what rain shields are for. My child will wear mittens over gloves because who in the heck puts GLOVES on their 10 month old? My child will run around in the rain so do not tell me he will catch a cold (we all know thats a myth). My child will be happy, healthy, and loving.
I think it is safe to say that after 9 months, going strong, of being a Mommy I know what is best for Logan. Pretty sure I have enough change in my piggy bank and your two cents is not needed. Thank for the offer, but I politely decline.